Psychological Testing of Adults
Testing for adults may include:
- Personality, Behavioral and Cognitive Assessments
- Vocational and Career Interests
- Psychological Evaluations of Candidates for Ordained Ministry
Psycho-educational Testing of Children:
A psycho-educational test examines such issues as:
- Academic and cognitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Processing and learning styles, including attention levels, language, memory, visual and auditory input.
- Levels of social and emotional development.
Tests will be conducted by one of our licensed child psychologists. The results will be shared with both you and your child, and you will be given a complete report with specific recommendations to address how to maximize your child’s education.