Mental Health Counseling Can Save Lives.
Your generosity helps us support and give hope to hundreds of adults, children, and families every year. Trinity Counseling Service is a 501(c)3 organization and as no goods or services were provided for this gift, your donation is tax exempt to the fullest extent of the law.
Ways To Support Trinity Counseling Service’s life-changing work:
- Make a gift in someone’s memory or honor.
Your gift will spread the spirit of generosity to someone you love and/or celebrate someone’s legacy of generosity.
- Join a TCS Giving Society.
Please note that annual giving of $1,000 or more welcomes you into our Auer Society. Please click here to learn more about how we honor our donors.
- Make a Gifts of Stock
- Ask Your Company to Match gifts
- Help TCS Connect with Your Company’s Grant Department
- Sponsor an Event
- Make an In-Kind Donation
- Make a Planned Gift or Bequest You can designate a gift or portion of your estate Trinity Counseling Service using our sample bequest language. If you would like to learn more about donating a portion of your estate or designating Trinity Counseling Service as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or as the designated beneficiary, or partial beneficiary, of a life insurance policy, please contact Amanda Blount via email or call 609-924-0060.
There are many ways to support TCS. If you would like to learn more about any of the following, please contact Amanda Blount, our Director of Development at 609-924-0060.